10. Parents who take too long in the car loop to say goodbye to their kids.they are not going off to war, they're going to elementary school. Say goodbye, kiss and hug them at home or at least in a designated parking spot..some of us have to get to the gym.
9. Movie theatres that think 4.00 for a bottle of water is acceptable, and that 8.00 for popcorn is the norm. This is the reason I must always have a BIG purse, that must not be opened until we are safely ensconced in the darkness of the theatre.
8. Not being able to fall asleep before my husband, this is a major problem because his snoring is the equivalent of trying to sleep on an airport runway, commuter airport not international..but still.
7.Never being able to please my daughter. I can buy her any thing she asks for, take her anywhere she wants to go and after she gets it or does it, she wants more. I feel for the poor sap that marries her.
6.Why no one in my household is capable of putting the new toilet paper on the rolly thing. They lay it on the sink, top.... of toilet, window sill but never ever on the roll.Why is this activity so hard, I mean you're sitting there for a few minutes anyway...
5.The person in front of me at Starbucks who has obviously never been there in their life and is totally confused by anything that isn't Folgers. GTFO.
4.Walking around a store with the salesperson two steps behind you at all times, asking if they can help. Once is enough, then I will find YOU. got it? This especially happens at furniture stores, I like to sit on 14 couches and quite possibly(probable actually)buy NOTHING.
3.Going up a size in any clothing item. enough said.
2.That new show Awake...it is so confusing, and stupid and yet every week I try to figure it out.NBC needs to cancel it and bring back Seinfeld...I was never confused.
1.Settling down on the couch with a great book or my lap top for some quiet time and hearing "Mom,umm can you come here, there's no toilet paper." and just as I get up to assist they say "oh I see it, it's over here on the floor..."
This list can go on a lot longer but i just had to highlight the important things , at least important to me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment